- With a free smartphone app, The Home Smart Alarm System can be easily controlled by arming, disarming, and home modes with also a simple remote control. In the event of an emergency, you can also seek help by pressing the “SOS” button to send a help signal.
- The main controller hub is responsible for connecting with all of the sensors. When important entry areas such as windows/doors are opened, or when motion is detected, get a instant push alerts on your phone. An alarm will issue a 120dB alert. The deterrent alert will scare off the unexpected visitors.
- Voice control is compatible with Amazon Alexa/Echo and Google home ,Wi-Fi connection, and only works on 2. 4GHz bandwidth. Currently, it does not support 5GHz networks.
- Built-in siren and night light, supports expansion of up to 20 pcs sensors and 5pcs remote controls paired with one main panel hub. If it loses power, it has backup battery to support 8 hours working. It can support rename different zone name, sensors name, and zone property name.
- DIY installation, home security alarm system kit. No contracts and no subscription fee. Set up your entire system without the need for tools or any professional installation. You can take and remove it easily, and expand your alarm to fit any home , apartment or office.
Publisher: DP Computer
More Humanization APP Functions
- 0-120db Volume
- Arm/Arm Delay/Alarm Time Optional
- Preset Arming Period
- Work as Clock
- 8 Ring Tones
- Customize Sensor Name
- SOS to Active Alarming To Attention Family Or Neighbors
APP connections outlet strip
1. Open your device, you will hear a beeping sound and see the red light flashing quickly. Launch the “Smart Life” and register your account.
2. After login, press the icon ‘+’ on the top right corner. Select “Security&sensor”. Then, select the “Alarm” type OR select “others”. Then, select the “Wi-Fi Connector” type.
4. After choosing device, note that the device connection needs the user’s phone’s WIFI and device’s WIFI all under the same network. (NOTE: The network must be 2.4Ghz )
5. The device will be connected. When processing bar shows 100%, it is successfully added.
6. After successful connection, the mobile app will display the device name.
(TIPS: If the network is poor, try “AP Mode”. Press the reset button for about 3 seconds until you hear a 2 beeps sound and see the red light flashing slowly)
Customer Service Support Provided. If you have any questions with our products, please feel free to contact us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)