Color: Daylight (5000k)
- Triple Operation Modes: ON TIME mode allows manual control of the light. AUTO mode allows the light to detect ambient luminous intensity and motion, providing much more applicable ways to use. DUSK TO DAWN features lighting up at dawn and lighting off at dusk
- DLC & ETL QUALIFIED: 86.7% energy and costs saving by replacing your 150W halogen fixture with our 20W LED lamp, save $715 during its long lifespan.
- Durable and Lasting: IP65 waterproof rating ensures the light is protected against even harsh weather conditions. The outstanding lifespan of 50,000 hours can effectively reduce the frequency of replacing fixtures
- Reliable Quality: This ETL and DLC listed product meets all regulatory requirements, ensuring a superior quality and safe operation, eligible for state and nation wide rebate programs
- Quality Assurance: LEONLITE’s 5-year product warranty guarantees your rights and interests from the day you make the purchase, providing a lifetime friendly customer service for you
This security light can be the best choice for your outdoor lighting with ultra-bright 1800lm. Designed with durable and rugged housing, the light can
resist bad weather and erosion, run for a long-lasting and stable lighting performance as time goes.
Certified with ETL & DLC standards for energy efficiency to help you save energy and your living expense.
3 Brand New Updated Operation Modes:
Operating like a normal light bulb, lux and time range button become irresponsive.
a.Adjust range to max first, then adjust your lux secondly. While lux is adjusted to maximum at sun, the light will be turned onany time during
the day and night, and the light will only last for the certain amount of time set up by the TIME switch.
b.While lux is adjusted to minimum, during the day when motion is detected, the sensor will flash an indicator light twice without turning on the main light;
During night, the main light will be turned on with motion is detected and auto off with a delay of the TIME you set.
D2D MODE(Dusk to Dawn):
Adjust your lux to its minimum, then with 5-50 lux lighting environment, the light will be on regardless motion, when day comes and the lighting environment
reaches 35-400 lux, the light will be turned off with a delay of the TIME you set.
P.S. Each Lighting mode is controlled by adjusting the switch on the left side.
Voltage: AC 110-130V, 50/60Hz
Detection distance: 20-70ft (adjustable)
Detection angle: 180°
Time setting: From 10 seconds to 5 minutes
CCT: 5000K daylight
Luminous flux: 1800 lm
Beam angle: 100°
Working temperature: 14°F-104°F